About Tableau Course at QA Training USA
The Tableau online course is for anyone and everyone who hopes to work with data irrespective of the background – be it technical or analytical background. The Tableau users can not only create the interactive dashboards but also distribute the visualizations across the groups. These visualizations thus created are used to depict a humongous amount of structured and unstructured data into easily readable graphs and charts.
Our Tableau program at QA Training USA is designed by our training experts to help you gain hands-on training on various Tableau tools and use. This certification program is the first step towards the Business Intelligence career.
After completion of the Tableau course, our learners will be eligible to work on Tableau projects seamlessly.
What is Tableau?
Tableau is a data visualization and business intelligence tool which helps in preparing graphs, charts, and dashboards based on large, complex data sets that are otherwise impossible to visualize.
From establishing a connection with data sources to developing graphs, drawing insights, preparing reports, sharing them across with stakeholders can be performed seamlessly using the Tableau products.
How will Tableau help in your career growth?
Tableau is the top business intelligence and data visualization tool of today in the IT market. Due to its staggering performance in developing effective data visualizations, the demand for Tableau experts is on a rise across industries.
What will the participants learn during the Tableau course?
Our Tableau course at QA Training USA is designed by industry experts that can help you ace the tool and become a successful Tableau professional. With the help of our training experts, our learners can gain knowledge in the following:
- Understand how to transform, clean, split, and merge data.
- Learn how to establish a connection with the data source and implement data preparation for visualization.
- Develop new strategies to analyze data using Tableau’s features.
- Create interactive dashboards.
- Be innovative in creating effective dashboards.
- Publish and share dashboards across the organizations or within groups.
- Develop tricks and tips to prepare expert reports.
Who should pursue the Tableau course?
As already mentioned, Tableau is an effective data visualization and business intelligence tool which offers a great opportunity to understand the behavior and hidden patterns in the data.
- Business Analysts
- Data Analysts
- Data Scientists
- BI Managers
What are the pre-requisites for the Tableau course?
There are no prerequisites to take up the Tableau course as such. However, prior knowledge of Excel, SQL, are helpful.
- SQL basics
- How can I practice on Tableau at QA Training USA?
Through our cloud-test lab, you can practice 24*7 on Tableau Desktop or Tableau Public. In case of help, our support team can assist you.
- What are the system requirements for taking up Tableau online course?
- Windows 32-bit or 64-bit /Mac 2009 or later
- Intel Pentium 4 processor
- 1366 x 768 screen resolution or better
- 1.5 GB free disk space or more in case of Windows; 5 GB free disk space or more in Mac
- What happens if I miss a class at QA Training USA?
At QA Training USA, we come up with the best way to make up for your missed class.
- You can access the recorded video of the live Tableau sessions uploaded on the LMS.
- Alternatively, you can attend another live session from a different batch.
- Are the training videos available even after the course completion?
The recorded videos of the live sessions are available for life on LMS for your reference.
- Will I get placement assistance after the course completion?
Our Tableau online course at QA Training USA is a 100% job-oriented program. We offer placement assistance after the completion of the course.
- Can I attend a demo session before enrolling for the course?
At QA Training USA, aspiring learners can register for a free demo session where they can assess the training skills, knowledge, and communication expertise before making a well-informed decision.
- What can I do if I have queries after the course completion?
Our support team is available 24 * 7 to handle any queries our learners might have at any point in time.