.NET Framework is a complete domain that permits developers to create, run, and deploy the accompanying applications.
- Service-oriented applications using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Workflow-enabled applications using Windows Workflow Foundation (WF)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications
- Web applications (ASP.NET applications)
- Web services
- Windows services
- Console applications
- Windows Forms applications
.NET Framework additionally empowers a developer to make sharable components to be utilized as a part of distributed computing architecture. NET Framework bolsters the object-oriented programming model for different languages, for example, Visual Basic, Visual C#, and Visual C++. .NET Framework underpins various programming languages in a way that permits language interoperability. This infers that every language can utilize the code written in some other language.