BA Online Training Course Details:
Business Analyst Online Training and Placement Assistance
Business Analysts are those professionals who identify the problems in a business process, understand the opportunities, and find solutions and communicate the same to the stakeholders.
The demand for business analysts is increasing year over year than any other profession in the job market as per the U.S. Bureau of Labour Statistics (BLS).
- The business analysts completely depend on data to identify the problems, opportunities, and develop solutions for business problems and report them to the stakeholders.
- They play a key role in improving the processes that are lagging in terms of technology or innovation by providing them with the latest practices.
- The career path of business analysts opens up various career options that can result in different future goals
Who is a Business Analyst?
A business analyst is essentially the key person who bridges the gap between business and IT teams in an organization. Their main objective is to drive changes to bring profits to the business. Their main responsibilities lie with planning, monitoring, gathering requirements, analyzing them, and communicating the probable changes and convincing the stakeholders about how the changes can affect the business.
What are the learning objectives of the Business Analysts Course?
Business Analysts are in great demand across industries, which try to make the ordinary companies produce extra-ordinary results.
- Our Business Analyst training at QA Training USA is an ideal medium to develop expertise in the techniques and practices of Business Analysis.
- Through our course, our learners can develop various skills such as Excel, CBAP, Tabeau, SQL, CCBA, Agile Scrum master,
- Next, our main focus will be on developing the necessary skills to build interactive dashboards, understanding the concepts of business analysis and planning, monitoring the processes.
- Gain expertise in AgileSCrum practices, and working on SQL databases will be the other core competencies developed during the business analysis course.
- Our business analysis certification program helps you with dealing the real-world projects, to help our learners obtain domain knowledge.
What can our enrolls learn from the Business Analysis Program?
Our learners gain the following skills by the end of the program:
- Understand Excel basics and conditional formatting.
- Application of various statistical tools such as the moving average, hypothesis testing, and regression to data sets using Excel.
- Understand the concepts of business analysis planning and monitoring.
- Understand the requirement of life cycle management.
- Develop and apply the Agile Scrum methodology.
- Gain knowledge on the difference between business analysis key concept model and business analysis core concept model.
- Handling the different business analysis tasks on a day to day basis such as identifying, defining, and assessing.
- Gain complete command over Universal Query Tool (UQT), SQL, and SQL command.
- Plan, execute, monitor, and track Scrum projects.
- Gain a deep understanding of Agile Scrum methodology.
- Hands-on knowledge of applying Scrum in the organizations.
What is the BABOK guide for Business Analysis?
Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) is a reference material for all business analysts who hope to understand the business outcomes at various levels including, strategic, tactical, and operations. This guide is a rule book that covers techniques, practices, to implement various business analysis tasks.
Who should take the Business Analyst’s program?
Business Analysis is an ideal career choice for both beginners and experienced professionals. Those with the right academic qualifications with good interpersonal, analytical, and domain knowledge skills are integral for becoming a business analyst.
- Beginners who aspire to become business analysts
- Professionals who are looking for mid-career shifts such as administrators, project leads, and managers.
- Project leads
- IT professionals
- Marketing Managers
- Sales professionals
- Supply Chain managers
What are the prerequisites for the Business Analysts online course?
As a rule of thumb, there are no specific prerequisites to pursue business analysis training. Prior knowledge of business analysis techniques is, however, desirable.
We aim to target the following key skills through this BA course:
- A complete guide – Business Analyst role and activities explained in detail.
- Practical techniques to deriving technological solutions to business situations.
- Various domain related examples for diverse experience.
- Practical real time assignments for easy application of the theoretical concepts on a regular basis.
- We do provide Resume preparation and interview guidance to make you job ready.
- Once you enroll with(ba online training) us you’ll have life time access to all live classes.
About our instructors:
With us we guarantee you a knowledgeable, dependable, passionate teacher. All the instructors have tremendous real time experience and are acquainted with the best industry standards and practices. We aim to find you mentors than just facilitators. With us, you are never alone. We are with you all the way.
Advantages of the ba online training:
- Hands-on working experience and examples
- The pre-recorded videos of the classes are made available to the participants for endless review.
- Mock Interview’ sessions to face and succeed in real time.
- We have designed Online skill tests are key source to improve your knowledge.
- Email/Chat support to the students in order to address questions or concerns.
Job Oriented BA Online Training By IT Industry Experts.
[su_tabs][su_tab title=”Course Syllabus“][/su_tab]
[su_tab title=”Interview Questions“]BA Interview Questions.[/su_tab]
[su_tab title=”Training Videos“]
[su_tab title=”Instructor“][/su_tab][su_tab title=”BA Sample Resumes“]Download BA Sample Resume[/su_tab][/su_tabs]
[schema type=”review” name=”H2kinfosys” rev_name=”Best In Terms of BA Training” rev_body=”Very professional in competence, scope, and thoroughness. Our instructor, Shah, was very patient and helpful with questions from the class, particularly in regard to required downloads necessary for the course. Overall, I’m very satisfied and would recommend H2K Infosys to anyone who wants to amp up their tech skills.” author=”Richard Borzillo” pubdate=”2015-03-05″ user_review=”4.6″ min_review=”0″ max_review=”5″ ]